Wiesbaner Nordwand Indoor Climbing Center
Indoor Adventure Park & Climbing Hall - 2,500 sq.meters
Up, Up and away in the treetops, 10 meters high, in the indoor Adventure Park you'll find the high ropes course, an adventure rock wall, the giant swing, an abseil platform and adventurous experience games.
- High Ropes Course with two levels of climbing, 50 excercises, 4 rope slides, 2 climbing walls, suitable for 7 years and up.
- Adventure Rock Wall with secret doors and caves, mystical signs and quizzes
- 8 Meter high Abseil Platform
- Giant Swing - 12 meter high platform, swing up to 70 Km/h, a guaranteed adrenalin buzz
- Pamper Pole - Climb the 7 meter high tree and jump off the top. The safety rope will ensure a gentle landing.
Unique in central Europe, climbing walls built by world leader "Walltopia". With a large variety and choice of routes suitable for beginners to the most advanced climbers, young and old, large and small.
- 3D Walls with realistic rock structure
- Illuminated Cracks aid training in crack technique
- 22 Meter Overhang based on the famous "Pont d'Arc" in southern France
- Separate climbing area for children and teens
Learn the art of Archery at the indoor Archery range. Instructors will introduce you to the intuitive art in a safe environment. 12 target range. Range and all equipment can be hired. The use of the special "recurve bows" requires no previous exprience. Courses and Events available for groups, children and individual training.
- Beginners top rope climbing at selected outdoor locations. Training in all aspects of top rope climbing.
- Advanced courses. Expand your knowledge and learn new climbing and safety techniques.
- Introductory trial courses availble for a first impression into the sport of rock climbing. Professional instructors introduce you to the sport. Take your first steps at the rock face.
- Canoe Tours, Half and full day trips on local rivers
- Adventure Holidays at the Grand Canyon du Verdon in south east France. Climbing, canoeing, Geocoaching, Flying Fox and more . . .
Please contact us for more information as well as dates, times and location details.
Hagenauer Straße 49, 65203 Wiesbaden · Tel: +49 (611) 98896244
Opning hours: Monday to Friday 10:00 - 23:00 · Saturdays/Sundays/Holidays 09:00 - 22:00
E-mail: email@example.com · Internet: www.wiesbadener-nordwand.de(external link)