Wiesbaden City Festival
September 26 - 29, 2013
During the Wiesbaden City Festival there will be a daily program of colorful and interesting events on Wiesbaden's most picturesque squares.
The many and free items on the agenda range from theatre, music and art to fashion and pleasure up to cars and sport. As every year, a highlight of this festival is the appearance of a famous band at the Dern’sches Gelände on Friday evening.
The Wiesbaden Fall Market takes place on Mauritius Square and pedestrian area. Around 90 stands will tempt visitors with a colorful selection of seasonal fruits and vegetables as well as homemade jams, sausages and wines and high-quality craftwork products.
One of the highlights of this year's City Festival will be the Wiesbaden automobile exhibition on the Schlossplatz in front of the Town Hall.
A Thanksgiving festival will take place at “Warmer Damm” on Wilhelmstrasse on Saturday and Sunday.
And, last but perhaps not least, Wiesbaden shops in the vicinity of the City Festival will be open on Sunday September 25.
- 12.1: THE ARCHIVES
- 12.2: More Heidelberg Events
- 12.3: Summer at the Mercedes-Benz Museum
- 12.4: Titanic
- 12.5: American Bike & Car Festival
- 12.6: Homburg St. Martin's Day Procession
- 12.7: Homburg Christmas Village
- 12.8: Heidelberg Christmas Market
- 12.9: SOLARIMPULSE ACROSS AMERICA
- 12.10: Montreux Jazz Festival
- 12.11: Americana Western Horse Show
- Die aktuelle Seite ist 12.12: Wiesbaden City Festival
- 12.13: Octoberfest Brauhaus Castel Mainz
- 12.14: Tübingen chocolART festival
- 12.15: Wiesbaden Christmas Market
- 12.16: Stuttgart Christmas Market
- 12.17: Baden-Baden Christmas Market
- 12.18: Veterama Hockenheim
- 12.19: Golfing in Northern Italy
- 12.20: MaiMarkt Mannheim
- 12.21: Homburg's 40th May Festival
- 12.22: Baden-Baden Events
- 12.23: 8th Kaiserslautern Classics - Oldtimer Vintage Car Rally
- 12.24: Long Night of the Arts Kaiserslautern
- 12.25: Jazz Open 2014 Stuttgart
- 12.26: NitrolympX 2014 Hockenheimring
- 12.27: Homburg City Festival
- 12.28: Bad Dürkheim Würstmarkt
- 12.29: Munich - Oktoberfest
- 12.30: Stuttgart Beer Festival - Canstatter Volksfest
- 12.31: Veterama - Mannheim
- 12.32: Enjoy Jazz HD MA LU