8th KAISERSLAUTERN CLASSICS &
3rd ADAC RALLY TRIFELS HISTORIC
21. June, 2014 - 10:00 - 20:00 hrs
Classic Car Show · Old, Vintage & Young-timers · Motorcycles · Tractors · Emergency rescue vehicles · Live music from the 50's, 60's & 70's
The Annual “Kaiserslautern Classics”
When cars become a passion
From 10 am to 10 pm, the 8th Kaiserslautern Classics will present a colourful spectrum of antique & vintage cars, modern classics, motorcycles, and utility vehicles on show throughout the Kaiserslautern pedestrian zone, at the City Hall car park, Martinsplatz, Schillerplatz, Alternhof and around the Stiftskirche.
More than 25 VW Karmann Ghia fans and owners will also be present with exhibits including a Type 34 convertible, one of only twelve prototypes produced at the Volkswagen plant.
Embark on a journey through time on the Riesenstrasse. Feel the fascination of the first Opel Mile with vehicles of yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
The event will be complimented by an authentic supporting programme. Diverse musical ensembles will add a fifties, sixties, and seventies flair, inviting you to take special journey back in time.
Kaiserslautern traders will be hosting a long shopping night: The city center and trading estates will be open for business until 10:00 pm.
The 3rd ADAC Rallye Trifels Historic will offer participants and visitors a unique and special highlight: Following a spectacular start in the Kaiserslautern city center, the rally will take the participants over a 250 km tour through the Palatinate Forest.
The Trifels Rally will start at 10:00 am on the City Hall forecourt. At 6:00 pm the City Circuit will start around the Fruchthalle in the city center. The rally spectacle will end at about 7:00 pm on the Kaiserslautern Stiftsplatz.
At this year's event fans, collectors and admirers will find more than 250 vintage chrome jewels to drool over.
The show will be rounded off by an authentic supporting programme. Various musical groups will transform Kaiserslautern into the splendour of the 50s, 60s and 70s and take you on a truly special journey back through those glorious petroleum days of yester year.
Musical Entertainment Schedule - 21 June
11:00 - 15:00 hrs. Walkin' Shoes - Rock'n'Roll from the 50's & 60's
17:00 - 21:00 hrs. Some Roots - back to the sixties
11:00 - 15:00 hrs. KingMen - musical tour from the 50's to the 70's
17:00 - 21:00 hrs. Mr. Cracker - Rock'n'Roll at its best
13:00 - 14:00 hrs. The voice of classic rock and forever young
14:15 - 15:00 hrs. The voice of classic rock
15:15 - 16:00 hrs. The voice of classic rock and forever young
15:00 - 17:00 hrs. The Lazy Tongues - Swing, Ragtime, Evergreens
Urban Design Hotel SAKS
18:00 - 22:00 hrs. Chicago Bounce - Boogie Woogie & Rock'n'Roll from the 50's & 60's
- 12.1: THE ARCHIVES
- 12.2: More Heidelberg Events
- 12.3: Summer at the Mercedes-Benz Museum
- 12.4: Titanic
- 12.5: American Bike & Car Festival
- 12.6: Homburg St. Martin's Day Procession
- 12.7: Homburg Christmas Village
- 12.8: Heidelberg Christmas Market
- 12.9: SOLARIMPULSE ACROSS AMERICA
- 12.10: Montreux Jazz Festival
- 12.11: Americana Western Horse Show
- 12.12: Wiesbaden City Festival
- 12.13: Octoberfest Brauhaus Castel Mainz
- 12.14: Tübingen chocolART festival
- 12.15: Wiesbaden Christmas Market
- 12.16: Stuttgart Christmas Market
- 12.17: Baden-Baden Christmas Market
- 12.18: Veterama Hockenheim
- 12.19: Golfing in Northern Italy
- 12.20: MaiMarkt Mannheim
- 12.21: Homburg's 40th May Festival
- 12.22: Baden-Baden Events
- Die aktuelle Seite ist 12.23: 8th Kaiserslautern Classics - Oldtimer Vintage Car Rally
- 12.24: Long Night of the Arts Kaiserslautern
- 12.25: Jazz Open 2014 Stuttgart
- 12.26: NitrolympX 2014 Hockenheimring
- 12.27: Homburg City Festival
- 12.28: Bad Dürkheim Würstmarkt
- 12.29: Munich - Oktoberfest
- 12.30: Stuttgart Beer Festival - Canstatter Volksfest
- 12.31: Veterama - Mannheim
- 12.32: Enjoy Jazz HD MA LU