Happy Holidays from Kaiserslautern!
Experience the Christmas spirit at the traditional Christmas market or the ice-skating rink. Feel the fascination of thousands of fairy lights allover the town. Come and be enchanted by the spirit of the season.
21 November 2014 to 15 February 2015: Ice Skating Rink at the Garden Fair
26 November to 23 December:
Silvester Market from 27 to 30 December
24 November to 21 December:
Christmas Crafts Market
29 November to 07 December:
Christmas Market at Edith-Stein-Haus
Kaiserslautern Christmas &
New Year's Market
24 November - 23 December and 27 - 30 December 2014
Advent in Kaiserslautern - Get in the mood for Christmas with exclusive gift ideas, culinary delights and a program of Christmas entertainment.
Kaiserslautern Christmas Market and New Year’s Market (Weihnachtsmarkt und Silvestermarkt)
24 November - 23 December and 27 - 30 December
Monday - Saturday: 10.00 - 22.00
Sunday: 13.00 - 22.00
Meet friends, look for tasteful and interesting gifts, and go on a culinary journey. The Christmas Market takes place from 24 November through 23 December around the gothic Stiftskirche and on Schillerplatz. Visitors will find a large choice of Christmas delicacies as well as unusual gifts. The inner courtyard of the Stiftskirche with its many food stalls promises to be a particular highlight.
The New Year’s Market lasts just three days, from 27 - 30 December. Celebrate the end of 2014 and the upcoming New Year with friends or family over a delicious mug of mulled wine (Glühwein).
Christmas Market at the Edith-Stein-Haus
29 November - 07 December
Weekdays 12:00 - 18:00,
Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 - 18:00
A small but traditional and very atmospheric market is held on the first weekend of Advent at the Edith-Stein-Haus. A variety of creative gifts is on sale including charming Christmas decorations.
Culinary highlights include cinnamon waffles, mulled wine, home-baked cakes, snacks and a warm lunch every day.
Christmas music played and sung by pupils at the Emmerich-Smola-Musikschule adds to the festive atmosphere.
Pre-Christmas Crafts Market (Kulturmarkt)
24 November - 21 December
Daily 12:00 - 19:00
From 24 November to 22 December, Kaiserslautern's Pre-Christmas Crafts Market (Kulturmarkt) will take place for the 32nd time in the historic Fruchthalle. It's the perfect place to look for handcrafted artefacts, unusual gift ideas and products from charitable organizations.
Handcrafts made of wood, gold, glass, gold, silver and other metals, pottery and porcelain, textiles will be on offer. Local charities will have stalls selling items produced in local charity workshops.
The youngest members of the family are very welcome to play in the children's play room.
And a café will take care of the culinary side of things.
The Pre-Christmas Crafts Market is open daily from 12 noon to 19:00. When a concert is taking place in the Fruchthalle, the market stalls will remain open until the beginning of the concert.
To celebrate the Christmas season, a special series of concerts takes place in the traditional concert room of the Fruchthalle
Kaiserslautern on Ice
21 November 2014 - 15 February 2015
A large skating rink in the Eishalle at the Gartenschau invites all skaters, big and small to come enjoy the winter fun. There’s plenty of room for beginners and experienced skaters. If it gets too cold, warm up with mulled wine, a mug of hot tea or seasonal food. A program of activities such as Bavarian Curling (Eisstockschießen) adds to the fun. No skates? No problem - there will be skates to rent.
- 11.1: THE ARCHIVES
- 11.2: More Heidelberg Events
- 11.3: Summer at the Mercedes-Benz Museum
- 11.4: Titanic
- 11.5: American Bike & Car Festival
- 11.6: Homburg St. Martin's Day Procession
- 11.7: Homburg Christmas Village
- 11.8: Heidelberg Christmas Market
- 11.9: SOLARIMPULSE ACROSS AMERICA
- 11.10: Wiesbaden City Festival
- 11.11: Octoberfest Brauhaus Castel Mainz
- 11.12: Wiesbaden Christmas Market
- 11.13: Baden-Baden Christmas Market
- 11.14: Golfing in Northern Italy
- 11.15: Baden-Baden Events
- 11.16: Long Night of the Arts Kaiserslautern
- 11.17: NitrolympX 2014 Hockenheimring
- 11.18: Homburg City Festival
- 11.19: Bad Dürkheim Würstmarkt
- 11.20: Munich - Oktoberfest
- 11.21: Stuttgart Beer Festival - Canstatter Volksfest
- 11.22: Veterama - Mannheim
- 11.23: Enjoy Jazz HD MA LU
- 11.24: Frankfurt Christmas Market
- 11.25: Homburg Christmas Market
- 11.26: Mainz Christmas Market
- 11.27: Mannheim Christmas Market
- 11.28: Nürnberg Christkindlesmarkt
- 11.29: Stuttgart Christmas Market
- 11.30: Tübingen chocolART festival
- 11.31: Bad Wimpfen Christmas Market
- 11.32: CHRISTMAS MARKETS 2014
- 11.33: Christmas Market Roundup
- Die aktuelle Seite ist 11.34: Kaiserslautern Christmas Market
- 11.35: Wilchow Christmas World Landstuhl
- 11.36: Veterama Hockenheim 2015
- 11.37: MaiMarkt Mannheim
- 11.38: Homburg's 41st May Festival
- 11.40: 9th Kaiserslautern Classics - Oldtimer Vintage Car Rally