Friday 23 May
The opening attractions on the open air stage - Ultimate Dance Party
19:00 - 20:30 SEK-Ska Einsatzkommando
21:00 - 24:00 OKU & The Reggaerockers
Saturday 24 May - Rock Night
18:00 - 20:00 - Rock with the "Rag Dolls"
21:00 - 24:00 - Headliners "PURPLE HAZE"
Sunday 25 May - Country Time
15:00 - 18:00 - Country music and linedance from "Lunchbox". Traditonal or modern it's all country.
19:00 - 22:00 Best of the Beatles "The Peteles"
Friday 23 May
17:00 - 19:00 - The musicians from the "Stadtkapelle Homburg" will open the evening's proceedings.
20:00 - 23:00 - Live music and a party atmosphere with the "Happy House" showband.
Saturday 24 May
12:00 - 14:00 - Frühschoppen with "Musikverein Reiskirchen"
15:00 - 17:00 - Musical afternoon with the "Blasorchester Jägersburg"
20:00 - 24:00 - 30 Years of music history "ALL THAT BAND featuring James Williams" will shake the Old Town foundations
Sunday 25 May
12:00 - 14:00 - Frühschoppen with "Pfarrkapelle Kirrberg"
15:00 - 18:00 - Relax with the sounds of "Time Machine Band Projekt". Singer Andrea Bettinger and the musicians present a collection of great melodies.
19:00 - 22:00 - Handmade music "MEP - LIVE" round off this year's event in typical hand-clapping foot stomping style.
The 40th Annual Homburg May Festival
Friday 23 - Sunday 25 May 2014
This year’s Homburg May Festival is one week later than usual - on the fourth weekend in May - which the organisers hope will guarantee good weather.
Festivities begin on Friday evening at 5 o'clock at the historical Market Place with traditional music by the Stadtkepelle Homburg. At 19:00 the Fest will be declared officially open with the traditional "tapping of the first beer barrel" by the mayor of Homburg.
A whole series of events - All for free!
The Homburg pedestrian zone from the Marktplatz to the Christian-Weber-Platz, and Ilmenauer-Platz will host a whole host of festival events including a flea market in the pedestrian zone, and live music on two open-air stages - Christian-Weber-Platz and Marktplatz.
For children, the center of attraction will be the Ilmenauer Platz with its carousel. A program with fun, clowns, magicians should keep kids occupied on Sunday from 14:00 hrs.
There will be many stalls offering local delicacies, refreshments, local beers and wines throughout the weekend.
- 12.1: THE ARCHIVES
- 12.2: More Heidelberg Events
- 12.3: Summer at the Mercedes-Benz Museum
- 12.4: Titanic
- 12.5: American Bike & Car Festival
- 12.6: Homburg St. Martin's Day Procession
- 12.7: Homburg Christmas Village
- 12.8: Heidelberg Christmas Market
- 12.9: SOLARIMPULSE ACROSS AMERICA
- 12.10: Montreux Jazz Festival
- 12.11: Americana Western Horse Show
- 12.12: Wiesbaden City Festival
- 12.13: Octoberfest Brauhaus Castel Mainz
- 12.14: Wiesbaden Christmas Market
- 12.15: Baden-Baden Christmas Market
- 12.16: Golfing in Northern Italy
- Die aktuelle Seite ist 12.17: Homburg's 40th May Festival
- 12.18: Baden-Baden Events
- 12.19: 8th Kaiserslautern Classics - Oldtimer Vintage Car Rally
- 12.20: Long Night of the Arts Kaiserslautern
- 12.21: Jazz Open 2014 Stuttgart
- 12.22: NitrolympX 2014 Hockenheimring
- 12.23: Homburg City Festival
- 12.24: Bad Dürkheim Würstmarkt
- 12.25: Munich - Oktoberfest
- 12.26: Stuttgart Beer Festival - Canstatter Volksfest
- 12.27: Veterama - Mannheim
- 12.28: Enjoy Jazz HD MA LU
- 12.29: Frankfurt Christmas Market
- 12.30: Homburg Christmas Market
- 12.31: Mainz Christmas Market
- 12.32: Mannheim Christmas Market
- 12.33: Nürnberg Christkindlesmarkt
- 12.34: Stuttgart Christmas Market
- 12.35: Tübingen chocolART festival
- 12.36: Bad Wimpfen Christmas Market
- 12.37: CHRISTMAS MARKETS 2014
- 12.38: Christmas Market Roundup
- 12.39: Kaiserslautern Christmas Market
- 12.40: Wilchow Christmas World Landstuhl
- 12.41: Veterama Hockenheim 2015